These lovebirds fell in love while playing baseball and incorporated their shared love for the game into their wedding. Talk about fun! Dana Widman Photography awesomely captured the baseball inspired photoshoot of this energetic couple and their enthusiastic wedding party. The fun continues in the details like the guys’ preppy Converse sneakers and the punch of cheery bright orange color in the wedding parties attire and the decor. What a joyful day!
1. I have known Lisa for at least ten years as we attended college together
2. I knew how much fun it would be photographing in small town, central MN lake town
3. I was hoping we would incorporate the couple’s love of baseball… challenging/unique/yeahhhh
4. I have had the honor of photographing Lisa’s besties in their weddings over the past few years and knew EXACTLY what kind of group I was going to work with
5. I could go on forever… but you will see for yourself how photogenic this spunky bride is!
JJ and Lisa fell in love at the diamonds, so it was only appropriate to incorporate their passion in their laid-back wedding photos. Beer, baseball bats, hot summer sun, and a group of hilarious friends and family joined us on the field to capture a few moments of what fills these two lovebirds with joy. To say that was the most fun part of the day is an understatement!!! The couple truly let loose and now they have portraits that truly reflect their personality and style. SO FUN!
Lisa decked her day out with pops of vibrant orange and a cool gray. The funky color scheme was found everywhere from the sweet candy bar, live goldfish and gerber daisy centerpieces, satin ribbons, coordinating Converse shoes fashioned by the men, and of course her delicate cupcake tower. YUM! Besides the amazingly unique color scheme and attention to detail — it was hard not to feel the energy between these two. Cheers to you lovebirds!!!
Photographer: Dana Widman Photography | Reception Venue: Lakeside Golf Club | Floral Designer: Northside Floral | Invitation Designer: Tina Bartels Design | Dress Store: The Glass Slipper Bridal Salon | Paper Props: Spectrum Marketing Services | DJ: Midwest Light and Sound